|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for a Quantitative Analyst to join our Customer Insights team. This is a key role responsible for providing data and developing actionable insights on marketing campaign performance for business stakeholders across ING. The role encompasses ongoing measurement and attribution of campaign results, as well as continuous improvement in reporting to enhance customer interactions strategy.
What are you going to do?
- Produce comprehensive analytics, and delivering to key stakeholders using appropriate visualisation and presentation techniques to provide intuitive and actionable insights that can be used in refining customer interactions strategy
- Participate in customer analysis at all layers - planning, forecasting, behavioural analysis, research integration, customer lifecycle & value management.
- Transform business questions into analytical approaches while also managing practical considerations like data depth or timing
- Present actionable insights in a meaningful way and add value to ING business processes
- Work with key stakeholders to clarify their analytical approaches and support decision making
- Integrate internal & external data sources to maximise the insights derived
What are we looking for? Someone who has
- Minimum 5+ years of business, database systems and data analysis/statistical analysis experience. Experience in the financial banking sector is highly desirable.
- Degree in Business Information Systems or Analytical disciplines (Economics/Maths, Statistics, Econometrics, Actuarial studies)
- Advanced SQL or similar query language skills
- Advanced SAS (Enterprise Guide and SAS macros)
- Advanced MS Excel
- Tableau visualisation experience is highly desirable
- Problem-solving and trouble-shooting at tactical strategic levels
- The ability to persuade and influence at senior levels
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
At ING, we want to make life simpler and more worthwhile - for everyone who banks with us, for the people who work with us, and the community at large, too.
When you come to work at ING, you're joining a team where individuality isn't just accepted, it's encouraged. We've built a culture that's fun, friendly and supportive - it's the kind of place where you can be yourself and make the most of whatever you have to offer.
We give people the freedom to take risks, think differently, take ownership of their work, and make great things happen. We're here to help you get ahead. And with our global network, there's plenty of scope to take your career in new directions, perhaps even ones you've never considered.
People of all ages, sexual orientations, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply - likewise if you're living with a disability, or you have family or caring responsibilities.
Sound like the kind of place you'd feel at home? We'd love to hear from you.
(One last thing, ING operates a direct talent sourcing model. So no agency introductions, please.)