|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join a company dedicated to your career development and where you can simply be yourself at work!!
Job Title: Senior Reporting Analyst
Location: Sydney or Brisbane
As a Senior Reporting Analyst you will be responsible for designing of reports and analytic solutions, gathering reporting requirements and documenting business processes as needed. The analyst will handle ad-hoc data requests, develop dashboards and scorecards in Tableau, complex reports using SSAS and SSRS, write SQL/T-SQL queries and make sure the output data meets expectations.
The analyst will work independently with users to collate business and vendor reporting requirements and manage timelines and expectations as per business requirements. You will be tasked to identify and develop meaningful metrics, analysis and insights to enable more efficient and effective ways of working and support the delivery of NFO’s business strategy.
The analyst will lead and engage with other teams, departments and stakeholders to make sure all the reporting solution development requirements are well documented, fully understood and delivered per expectations.
This analyst will perform data mining, trend/predictive analysis and statistical analysis leading to decision support capabilities, and also required to compile/massage and manage the business reporting and analytics for NFO.
A large part of the analysts’ responsibilities will be to deliver appropriate automation of reporting to allow more time for them to focus on insights analysis and recommendations
Accountable for preparing and presenting relevant reports, making recommendations and leading workshops to drive improvement.
Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills, to interpret and synthesize diverse and complex information from multiple sources and deliver end to end reporting solutions.
Establish a relevant set of standardized reports, and dashboards to provide relevant stakeholders with operational insights and recommendations to improve organisational effectiveness.
Develop working relationships with key cross functional department/team stakeholders.
Ensure visibility of at a national level of OB/SMB/OWS delivery metrics for NFO
Participate in national NFO initiatives and represent Field Operations in Operations & Assurance forums
Keep up with new reporting tools released to market and make recommendations to the business on best business practice advancements
Working closely with Contracts Managers ensure that Critical Service Levels (CSL) for Business/vendor contracts can be reported and validated
Proactivity, ability to work in ambiguity and plan time effectively with a demonstrated ability to learn quickly.
Standardisation, alignment and governance to ensure strong data governance through global Undertaking reporting and refining reporting dashboards and metrics for key processes and strategies.
Deep dive analysis and insights to inform key business questions, being able to interrogate data and conduct comprehensive analysis using data from multiple sources. alignment of key definitions, terminology and other processes
Automated Service Assurance and performance reporting
Drive GL’s/Managers to ensure Vendor variations and CSL’s are met to avoid revenue leakage. This will be done through reporting/workshops
Experience and Qualifications
- Tertiary Qualification in a business technical discipline
- Technical Experience min 5 years
- Financial/Business Experience 3+ yrs
- Demonstrated results in middle management min 5 years
- Advanced Excel/Accessskills are a must, (Power Query, Sum Ifs, Vlookup, Pivot Tables, Visual Basic, etc)
- Previous experience in data management, data integration between systems, and reporting
- Ability to identify creative solutions in Excel, to simplifying internal systems & processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, mature team lead and player
- Ability to design a report, good problem solving and analytical skills and interpret complex data and present findings/ recommendations to SLT/ELT.
- Project Management/ Execution - Planning, updating key stakeholders, engaging teams to participate/advocate changes required
- Change and conflict management
- Demonstrated ability to interpret operational analysis and trends.
- Financial Management (construct, governance and performance)
- 6Sigma, Lean, Project Management
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives & life experiences of all our people help us innovate & create strong connections with all of our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply ASAP!!