|Job Type:||Full Time|
Here at Xero we are all about people and building beautiful experiences for our customers. We are well on our way to fulfilling our vision of making a positive impact on the world by growing small businesses and connecting our customers to the financial services they need every day through our beautiful, cloud-based accounting platform.
Working at Xero will provide you with a diverse and inclusive environment alongside people who will respect, challenge, support and mentor you to have fun while you do the best work of your life. We are a place where personal development, innovation, and change are not only inspired but also celebrated. We value our people and want them to enjoy and take pride in their work.
About the role
We are growing quickly and currently looking for the next wave of innovators to join our Financial Services product team. We are looking for people who love to be a part of a team that delivers solutions to tens of thousands of users, who share the same dream of leading FinTech disruption in a supportive, product-focused environment.
If you enjoy the excitement that comes with being part of a fast growing, disruptive and visionary business, be at the forefront of the transformation of financial services, and want to do this knowing you are working for Australia’s leading cloud platform for small business, then this is the right role for you!
As a Senior Developer in the Financial Services product team you will:
- Be a team player and build great working relationships with other Xeros as well as providing knowledge and mentoring to the wider team
- Use your technical know-how and passion to deliver beautiful software in an agile team
- Help build a positive work environment where others feel confident and able to deliver great work
- Continually be open to learning and sharing your knowledge
- Give and receive honest constructive feedback
- Most importantly, have fun on this journey
We are looking for a Senior Developer with a passion for building great products. Just as important as the technical experience, is the ability to be #human and take ownership. We are so lucky to have excellent people to work with and a beautiful office to work in, we'd love you to be a part of it.
We are looking for someone who thrives in a team based environment, takes responsibility and accountable for the role they play within that team. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technologies, including .NET Core, AWS, React, Redis, ECS, WebApi, in a fully agile environment where we are continuously learning, improving and innovating.
Ideally, your technical tool-box will include some of following skills, but don’t worry if you don’t! We value the right attitude more than anything else!
- Good knowledge of C# language and .NET Core
- ASP.NET, MVC & APIs
- Experience working with AWS or other cloud platforms
- CI/CD, using build and deploy tools to get your creations into production
- SQL Server and NoSQL databases
- Agile development experience
- Bonus if you have worked in the financial services or payments domain in the past
Xero is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity, foster innovation and reward success.
If you want to come to work with friends every single day and help to make Xero even more special, please apply!