|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients, in more than 50 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$ 8.7 billion in annual revenues and 187,000+ employees, is helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value.
Infosys Australia is looking for a hands-on HR Advisor to join their business and be part of a fun, supportive and collaborative team. Reporting to the A&NZ HR Manager, this role is based in Melbourne, Victoria. As part of a close-knit HR team, you will be responsible for the employees across Australia and provide support across a range of HR activities while also having the opportunity to be involved in HR projects.
- Coordinate activities for new employee inductions - work closely with the business / operations team to ensure that the onboarding programme meets business and individual needs
- Execute and support unit specific performance management framework and initiatives including program management of appraisal cycles and employee review process. Conduct training sessions for managers on the performance management and development program
- Coordinate and execute training / competency development initiatives. Track completion of training/certification in order to build the required competencies
- Deploy Rewards & Recognition program for the location
- End-to-end HR process management including HRIS maintenance, employee filing, payroll liaison and managing exit formalities
- Support and Co-ordinate with HR Lead on closure of employee issues – works closely with the offshore delivery and HR SPOC to ensure closure
- Prepare and publish reports on HR solutions/various HR initiatives
- Contribution to HR initiatives or project teams focused on increasing organisational effectiveness
Skill / Experience Requirements
- Prior experience in a HR/People Management role
- Tertiary qualification in HR or a related field
- 3+ years of relevant HR experience
- Experience in an ICT / Professional Services organization
- Knowledge of ANZ specific ER practices and processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with proven experience working in diverse and multi-cultural environments
- Experience managing stakeholders with confidence, flexibility and autonomy
- Sound administration and organisation skills with a proactive, "can do" attitude
- Capacity to multi-task and work autonomously
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.