|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Unitywater, we operate in a diverse and inclusive environment where no two days are the same. We provide essential water supply and reliable utilities services to the Moreton Bay, Sunshine Coast and Noosa regions that account for 16% of Queensland’s population. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and we are proud to service our communities with smart and environmentally sustainable practices.
About the role:
As the Operational Readiness Coordinator, you will provide operational readiness support to Project Managers to enable effective completion and hand over process for Capital Delivery projects. Key functions of the role will include however not limited to:
- Coordination of business impact assessments of projects in the planning phase.
- Development and execution of operational readiness checklist and change management plans to ensure effective management of infrastructure change.
- Develop and deliver an operational readiness framework and methodology, incorporating business impact assessments which align to project plans.
- Work with key project and business stakeholders to ensure the effectiveness of all business impact and operational readiness preparations.
- Manage the project completions interface between the designer, project manager, constructor and operations to ensure the efficient, effective and timely delivery of capital projects.
To contribute to Unitywater’s values of Reliability, Safety, Honesty & Integrity, Efficiency, One Team, Innovation, you will demonstrate the following skills and qualities for the role:
- Experience and knowledge working with asset management systems and asset hierarchies
- Successful transition of infrastructure projects from commissioning into operations through robust identification, communication and delivery of operational requirements
- Experience in the Water Supply and Sewerage industry will be highly regarded.
- Strong time management and stakeholder engagement skills.
Working at Unitywater:
Unitywater is one of the largest employers in the region, offering continuous investment in training, diverse career paths, health and wellness benefits, flexible work arrangements and a rewarding environment. We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment that supports individuals to reach their full potential.
We know that we are smarter, better, together. That’s why we are committed to working in a team that includes values the unique contributions of all our people. Unitywater actively encourages candidates with all abilities and diverse backgrounds to apply.
How to apply:
Applicants will need to demonstrate eligibility and right to work in Australia and successfully complete relevant pre-employment checks, including verification of criminal history, drivers licence and driving history, alcohol and other drug screening.
Applications close: COB Thursday 12 December
Remuneration: Indoor EA Level 5
We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date
For further information or to request the position description for this role, please contact the Careers team at email@example.com