|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Do you hold a Diploma in Financial Services and have a customer centric mindset?
- This is a newly created role and a great opportunity for career progression and growth
- Permanent role, located in Newcastle
At MLC Wealth, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting our people as you help us build a business and culture that affects positive change for our clients - and for the community too
About the Role
Reporting to the Client Experience Lead, the main purpose of this role is to provide Advice support to Financial Advisors. This would include managing complex implementations, ROA completion and product comparison analysis to support the delivery of high quality Advice to clients with complex needs.
The responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist and support clients and Advisors by being key point of contact and help build and maintain client relationships by providing exemplary customer service
- Provide proactive Advice support to Financial Advisors, including Client Review activities such as client portfolio review, reverse Fact Find, Opt in, FDS and FSG
- Be a technical expert across complex products and procedures across MLC Advice practice
- Manage complex implementations and oversee all client implementations to ensure quality and timely client support and liaise with service providers as required
- Ensure data quality within XPLAN navigation threads; Siebel; NAB view and Product platforms
- Conduct new business scenario modelling using XPLAN, Excel, Wealth Solver and Risk Researcher
- Appropriately support Client Experience Officers in administrative duties
As a Client Experience Associate, you will hold a completed Diploma in Financial Service to be considered for this role. You will also have an intermediate knowledge and proven experience of working with financial planning software (XPLAN) and Microsoft Office package. With a comprehensive understanding of MLC Advice products and services you will have exposure to risk and compliance requirements within the financial industry.
This is an exciting role in which one of your key strength will be to build and manage strong relationships in a collaborative manner with internal and external stakeholders and clients. This will be complimented by your exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
This is a fast-paced environment in which you will be required to work on multiple tasks at the same time, for this reason this role will be best suited to you if possess the skills to manage competing priorities in an efficient manner.
With exceptional attention to detail and problem-solving skills, you will have a consultative work style. With high level of self-motivation and the ability to work in an autonomous manner you will demonstrate excellent organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines effectively.
If you have the skills and drive that we are looking for, we would love to hear from you
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.
We embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we serve.