|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer New Zealand has entered into a long term Asset Management and Facilities Management Contract with the Department of Corrections and Ministry of Justice. We are currently seeking a Senior Property Manager to join our team in Wellington working on the Ministry of Justice portfolio.
This Senior Property Manager role is a new position with responsibility for leading a team, ensuring on time and quality jobs delivery to our customer and delivering on the required financial outcomes of the Contract.
To be successful in this role, you will bring to us strong people leaderships skills, great relationship management skills, good commercial acumen, proven facilities management experience and a collaborative working style.
Additionally, you will have:
- A strong and proven commitment to Health and Safety;
- Demonstrated experience in managing high profile and critical function facilities;
- Experience in building a high performing team;
- Experience in improving productivity and the utilisation of internal resources;
- An understanding of KPI driven delivery environments and how to manage them;
- An ability to support your team with solid technical solutions; and
- An ability to work both autonomously and as part of the broader Downer team.
Qualifications and experience
- Management qualification and/or demonstrated management skills and experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within the facilities management industry.
- Strong analytical and numeric skills.
- Proven financial skills and an ability to both manage costs and drive improved productivity.
- Demonstrated commercial acumen.
- Experience in driving operational activities to ensure quality is achieved, work is completed to schedule and rework is minimised.
- Current working knowledge of the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015.
- Ownership, commitment and an ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong communicator who is able to work and achieve autonomously and also as part of a team.
- Intermediate level of computer literacy including MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
If you tick these boxes and you are looking for an exciting new challenge, then we'd love to hear from you! In return we offer the opportunity to be part of a great team, a collaborative working environment, a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to develop your career!
Apply online today www.downercareers.co.nz reference 565118
As a WorkSAFE environment all successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.