|Job Type:||Full Time|
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with stakeholders of all levels
- Work in a role where no two days are the same
- Permanent position, based in Sydney
Our HR Partner team is spread across both Sydney and Melbourne; and work on a breadth of exciting and challenging activities. A rare opportunity has become available in our Sydney team for a Senior Client HR Partner to support one of our biggest organisational transformations.
What will I be doing
- Assist the business in meeting their strategic goals through the deployment of pro-active people strategies and services
- Partner with executive leaders to provide advice, guidance and coaching on people related issues
- Customise, adapt and deploy organisational people priorities at the business unit level
- Participate in and contribute to A/NZ market-wide initiatives that have a people focus
- Drive to resolution and deliver on generalist HR issues
- Bring awareness to the IBM brand in the external market place
What skills will I need?
- Exceptional stakeholder relationship management
- Ability to traverse between strategic and operational HR service delivery
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to constructively challenge the status quo
- Strong business acumen
- Be a highly effective individual contributor and a collaborative team player
- Ability to see the 'big picture'
- Hold a point of view
- High level of resilience
What experience do I need?
- 10 years experience as a HR professional
- Previous experience in a large matrixed organisation
- Experience in Industrial / Employment Relations would be highly regarded
If you tick these boxes, and are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM – click “Apply” today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Corporate Headquarters (CHQ) team represents a variety of functions such as marketing, finance, legal, operations, HR, and more, all working together to solve some of the world's most complex problems, help our clients achieve success and build collaborative work environments for IBMers.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.