|Job Type:||Full Time|
- 15 years of experience in enterprise sales, working with global consulting partners.
- Experience with public cloud solutions across Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) markets.
- Experience building scalable partnerships with partners, global system integrators, and consultancies
- Experience in managing partner businesses by working through pipeline, sales and deployment cycle.
- Experience in pitching and advocating for business software, with the ability to advocate effectively for cloud computing platforms and services.
- Experience designing and building go-to-market models with large global partners.
- Knowledge of the local systems integrator landscape.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate highly ambiguous work environments.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and presentation skills, with the ability to collaborate in a multi-regional, dynamic team.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Partner Development Manager for strategic partners, you will be responsible for executing the business development strategy with a number of our strategic partners within Australia and New Zealand. You will be responsible for achieving strategic goals and driving partner success in a given region. You will represent the entire range of Google Cloud products and services for our GSI partners while at times focusing on a specific solution, or product sets, for particular partner vertical markets.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers and developers see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Lead and execute joint business development planning processes with partners that develop mutual performance objectives, goals and critical milestones.
- Meet near and long-term goals and strategic objectives in relation to assigned account including goals for pipeline, business growth, certifications and solution development
- Engage the most senior stakeholders (C-Level and SVP equivalent) at the largest global consulting partners.
- Harness executive and partner relationships to build trust with stakeholders in the Google Cloud Field Sales Teams.
- Manage complex enterprise negotiations, and team with cross-functional stakeholders to pull for success.