|Job Type:||Full Time|
CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
We combine the construction track record and expertise formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, and we also include the people and projects of Leighton Asia.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do.
As a result of our current and future needs within the NSW/ACT Business Unit we are recruiting a Bid Managers to support our Rail Tenders.
This role will:
- Receive Tender / EOI documentation
- Prepare briefing on bid documentation for consideration during bid/non-bid decision process
- Register and maintain bids on our internal systems
- Prepare tender requirements / deliverable and monitor progress during the preparation process and coordinate the compiling of the tender submission
- Participate in the tender review process
To be successful in this position, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar position within the building and civil construction industry within Tier 1 or Tier 2
- Demonstrated experience in delivering successful and profitable tenders
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Identifying new business opportunities and developing client relations to maximise the success rate of winning new work
- Preparation of bid documentation
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- High level of understanding of Safety, Health and Environment to ensure safe delivery of projects and maintain a culture of safety and health above all else
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.