|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Great company heritage, celebrating over 100 years of operation
- A role to make your own, working with a diverse, collaborative team
- Geelong based, great work life balance
Working at Incitec Pivot Limited (IPL) provides the opportunity to progress your career with a global leader in the resources and agricultural sectors with an unrelenting focus on Zero Harm. With a diverse leadership, we add value for our customers through manufacturing excellence, innovation and world class services.
Our Geelong site, is a team of passionate people who strive to improve and are open to change. At our site we manufacture Single Super Phosphate (SSP) fertiliser and despatch high analysis fertilisers sourced globally, allowing us to provide the full suite of products to our customers from our Oyster Cove Primary Distribution Centre.
Reporting to the PDC Manager, this role will see you inspire, motivate and lead a dynamic team, utilising business systems to accomplish professional goals. The site has a strong focus on continuous improvement, and you will seek input from all levels to contribute to best practice. Your responsibilities will also include;
- Positively contributing to a Zero Harm safety culture, including involvement in producing/reviewing Take 5’s, JSAs, policies & procedures to ensure compliance with applicable HSE Performance Standards
- Provide a positive customer experience by ensuring the safe loading of all trucks on schedule and in line with the business rules and Chain of Responsibility regulations
- Monitor stock levels to ensure supply, including regular stock takes and assisting with investigations in the case of discrepancies
- Ensure the team is engaged and involved in delivering continuous improvement across business KPI’s.
- Manage the availability of plant equipment to complete preventative maintenance, and problem solving of breakdowns/plant failures
- Have budget input and ownership, monitoring, regular review, intervention on deviation from budget
As well as being highly customer focussed, with strong leadership, interpersonal and communicative skills, you will also have;
- A commitment to delivering Zero Harm and ensuring compliance with applicable Company HSE Performance Standards
- A background in warehousing or logistics, with experience in bulk handling
- Knowledge of Inventory Control and Stock Taking
- Good computer literacy with experience in SAP or the aptitude to learn
- The ability to engage, inspire, motivate and challenge a diverse team of permanent employees and contractors
- The capability to engage and build relationships with customers, in order to deliver positive outcomes, exceeding expectations
Benefits to you
- We are a team based on trust, collaboration and respect
- Flexible working conditions
- Confidential employee assistance program
- Mental Health and Well-being program
- Options to purchase annual leave
- Sustainability leader as rated by ACSI
- My Rewards discounts and perks program
A little more about us
At the heart of Incitec Pivot and Dyno Nobel’s culture is business excellence and we seek like-minded individuals who treat the business as their own and who strive to challenge and improve the status quo, focusing on improving productivity whilst maintaining zero harm for everyone, everywhere.
The culture of safety is paramount, and you will play an integral part in promoting Health Safety & Environment (HSE) procedures to ensure Zero Harm at all times. You will also be familiar with modern safety practices as well as have the ability to pass a pre-employment medical assessment (including a drug and alcohol screen).
IPL is committed to building an inclusive and accessible organisation through the development of a culture that embraces diversity, improves organisational engagement and allows our employees to reach their full potential. IPL values the range of perspectives, experience and skills that a diverse and inclusive workforce brings to the organisation and, through this contribution, strengthens the Company.