|Job Type:||Full Time|
CPB Contractors is a leading international construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
We combine the construction track record and expertise formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess.
In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering important and iconic projects across all key sectors of the construction industry, meaning we offer significant and diverse work opportunities.
We are building on the strong foundations of our unique history to create a successful and sustainable future. Safely delivering next-generation infrastructure that better connects people and transforms communities is at the heart of what we do.
CPB Contractors are currently seeking a Contracts Administrator to join our Mackay based project team. Reporting to the Project Manager, the key focus of this role is to work closely with our senior staff and project manager to ensure integrity across our project is maintained and enhanced through contract and commercial activities, in conjunction with timely reporting. You will be responsible for:
- Providing advice to management on the implementation of contract conditions
- Management of complex contracts across projects
- Evaluating and negotiating contractual claims with sub contractors and assisting project managers in the procurement of contracts
- Successfully coordinating efficient delivery in the management of contract documentation
Minimum requirements for this role include the following:
- Previous experience in a Contracts Administrator role with tertiary qualifications in a related field
- Minimum of 5 years construction experience with a proven history of project delivery
- Strong relationship building and consulting skills
- Possess a proven ability to successfully communicate and influence across all levels of the organisation
Please note, this role is based locally in Mackay.
To support our Mission and Principles, we need people who are talented, motivated and disciplined, and who have a strong work ethic that drives them to succeed.
In return, we offer rewarding careers, genuine opportunities to develop and grow, and a workplace culture that values and recognises effort and contribution.
To register your interest working with CPB please submit your expression of interest application via the 'Apply Now' Link.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.