|Job Type:||Full Time|
As a Strategy Consultant at IBM, you will help reinvent businesses and industries by developing and utilizing specialized knowledge of industry-specific and cross-industry competitive strategies. You'll manage complex components of an engagement, working closely with clients and their customers to understand their pain points. Your strategic recommendations will drive change in a digitally-enabled era and give you the opportunity to collaborate with highly talented IBMers. Are you ready?
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Grow the Australia & New Zealand Technology & Data Strategy practice
- Lead large consulting engagements and drive enterprise transformation at the strategic level. You must have direct experience engaging with C-Suite level clients.
- Identify new opportunities and manage internal relationships with client Executives to drive new business for the practice.
- Remain at the leading-edge of emerging technology and contribute to knowledge championing and sharing across the organisation
- 7+ years of experience working for a top tier Strategy or Technology consulting firm developing business strategies for clients or equivalent experience leading client engagements
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 6 years of general consulting or other equivalent business experience
- 4 years of experience working for a top tier strategy consulting firm developing business strategies for clients or equivalent experience (Tech Strategy, Capability Modeling, Enterprise Architects who focus on business architecture)
- 2 years experience working on a strategic digital transformation program
- Willingness to travel (domestically and globally) up to 4 days a week
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 8 years of general consulting or other equivalent business experience
- 4 years of experience working for a top tier Agile or Technology consulting firm developing business strategies for clients or equivalent experience and leading client engagements
- 2 years of experience developing proposals and responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.