|Job Type:||Full Time|
WHAT WE DO
Diona is an award-winning business built on a solid reputation and more than 38 years’ experience. We are specialists in cable laying installations, water, sewer and gas pipelines, as well as drainage and concrete construction. Our services encompass every aspect of utility infrastructure design and construction.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and as our most valuable asset we invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We provide a range of benefits including;
- Ongoing professional development, on the job training and study support
- Leadership and mentoring programs
- Paid parental leave
- Professional memberships and subscriptions
- Generous employee referral incentives
- A host of health and wellbeing benefits
Our office is based in Hindmarsh, and the majority of our project sites are based in and around Adelaide Metro.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Project Manager with experience in utilities and general civil infrastructure. The successful candidate will;
- Project Manage, execute and control a diverse range of projects, working with a strong and passionate team to deliver exceptional outcomes
- Oversee site works, interface with the client and ensure key project deliverables of cost, time and quality are met.
- Represent Diona, elevate our reputation and secure new works.
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for a Project Manager with experience delivering underground utilities and services projects, and / or civil and regional works. The successful candidate will;
- Degree qualified engineer.
- Have the ability to lead and motivate your team to deliver quality results.
- Have experience in a Senior Project Engineering or Project Manager capacity within Construction
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then APPLY NOW or if you require further information, contact Ciaran McGreevy on 02 8405 1575 for a confidential discussion.