|Job Type:||Full Time|
A career that gives you more
This is a new team and we are looking for multiple Senior Analyst, Access Control Design, reporting to the Manager, Access Control Design.
With a strong background in Identity Management, Risk Management and Audit, you will have experience in understanding Segregation of Duties (SoD) concepts and where conflicts are likely to exist across a broader application landscape. A detailed understanding of business finance functions (e.g. Retail, Business Banking) and the applications that support their delivery will be required.
- Define and maintain the currency of SoD/ Toxic combination rule sets (for the broader organisation)
- Work with the business to identify, document and challenge existing access models. This will require an understanding of FSIs (Financial Services Institutes) and their associated functions (e.g. mortgage origination, commodity trading, etc.)
- Collaborate and advise technology application teams on IAM best practices and design requirements (e.g. role definition and role based access)
- Produce Policy and Standard Operating Procedures
- Role Model the desired Enterprise Behaviours & Culture within the team
Your skills & experience
- Strong experience and understanding of IAM concepts (e.g. role based access control)
- Strong experience/knowledge of different functions performed by an FSI (and the applications used in providing those services)
- Experience with SailPoint (IIQ)
- Experience in driving an environment of strong risk culture
- Experience in Risk /Audit/corporate governance area
We know that life’s about more than money. That’s why we’re so driven to do great things in the tech and digital space. We are rapidly building top-notch data and analytics platforms in the cloud, with a new culture and ways of working; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers.
Choose an item. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.