|Job Type:||Full Time|
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
We are currently seeking a Manager responsible for a team of Account Development Representatives who provide lead generation and qualification activities for the field sales organisation. The Manager drives performance by effectively managing the team toward meeting and/or exceeding monthly objectives.
- Hire talent into the Account Development Team in Sydney
- Ensure an effective and timely onboarding for new hires, including systems, account alignment and training
- Manage and provide leadership to your Account Development Team focusing on coaching the individuals on sales effectiveness, productivity, meeting established quotas, objectives and call quality
- Be accountable for quota achievement on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Participate in developing marketing and sales campaigns with the objective of hitting desired goals
- Prepare reports for the Senior Manager, Global Demand Center - ANZ
- Prepare Monthly Sales Commissions in a timely fashion
- Ensure that Account Development territories are properly assigned in CRM system
- Perform monthly performance appraisals for all Account Development Representatives and administer performance improvement plans for any under performance
- Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting essential for the effectiveness sales organisation
- Understand and maintain current knowledge on ServiceNow’s services and applications
- Keep informed on competitive services, promotional matter, sales techniques, pricing and marketing policies. Utilize resources and perform research to determine sales patterns and strategies
- Good experience of direct sales management experience in enterprise software sales or equivalent
- Experience developing effective business relationships with all levels of internal and external client management
- Must possess, strong oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills and possess characteristics that demonstrate ethical professionalism, assertiveness as a "doer", always "selling", adapts quickly to change, and as a catalyst influencing others
- Must be able to organise and manage sales campaigns that may include various cross-functional support from operations and/or marketing
- CRM experience or comparable sales force automation tool
- Enterprise IT infrastructure / application knowledge
- ITSM Industry and or company knowledge
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.