|Job Type:||Full Time|
Closing Date17 Feb 2020 11:59pm
Job TitleCosting And Assurance Lead
We are on the lookout for a proactive Costing and Assurance Lead who thrives under pressure and enjoys a dynamic environment to help us outperform in this exciting environment.
At Telstra Enterprise, everything we do is centred on creating better ways to empower Businesses and Government to thrive in a connected world. We are passionate about helping our customers to create transformative innovation by optimising IT, securing their business, liberating their workforce and extending their reach across national and international boundaries.
The role of the Costing and Assurance Lead is designed to make a positive contribution to several of Telstra’s strategic priorities such as contributing to a better understanding of customers’ needs and aspirations and will use that understanding to help develop compelling commercial proposals that will provide great solutions to customers and profitable business growth to Telstra.
Key accountabilities include (but are not limited to the following):
- Assess customer requirements from discussions with customers, sales and service delivery, produce end-to-end costs for operational resources, transition planning and third-party quotes
- Identify and manage all key internal and external stakeholders
- Identify all relevant risks and assumptions, produce project plans and schedule; produce risk assessments and mitigations
- Lead the delivery endorsement processes with key stakeholders
- Lead the submission of transition planning and operational planning documentation
The right candidate will have some of the following experiences to build on:
- Proven experience in project management in large, complex environments
- Experience with consumption-based modelling and solution lifecycle costing
- Experience in service delivery, risk and issue identification, project schedule development, financial and commercial management
- Solid background/understanding in Enterprise delivery
You will be at your best in high pressure and intensity environments. This is a new role within Telstra and the team will focus on uplifting capability in key areas to really add value to the function. This is a great opportunity to develop & build on your current experience and skills within Telstra, in a supportive and collaborative team culture.
Another key to your success in this role will be your ability to engage and influence a large and complex stakeholder group, and collaboration across virtual teams to short deadlines.
As Telstra evolves, so will you. Here you’ll work on great things that matter. It’s stimulating, varied and challenging – it’s work you can be proud of.