|Job Type:||Full Time|
For nearly 150 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel’s & Cola, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel, Finlandia, Korbel, el Jimador, Woodford Reserve, Old Forester, Coopers’ Craft, Canadian Mist, Herradura, New Mix, Sonoma-Cutrer, Early Times, Chambord, BenRiach, GlenDronach, Slane and Fords Gin. Brown-Forman’s brands are supported by approximately 4,700 employees and sold in more than 170 countries worldwide.
Our Australian team of 150 people, work in regional and city locations throughout the country, with offices in Sydney (Head Office), Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
Your new role:
This new position will support the Innovation Manager on the delivery of NPD projects and assist in the development of innovation strategy / programs to develop business opportunities across Australia and New Zealand. In addition, this position is also responsible for our gifting strategy and execution.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the Innovation Manager to ensure NPD projects are delivered on time, highlighting any roadblocks during projects
- Work with Innovation Manager to validate and prioritise opportunities
- Manage the internal project management system
- Develop strong relationships with other teams, (including global stakeholders) to ensure projects are progressing as scheduled, obtaining relevant data where required
- Manage the delivery of branded gift packs to market within scheduled time frame, working with agencies to develop gift packs and manage the related P&L for all gifting projects
- Review gifting strategy as required and work with shopper team to identify upcoming projects
- Working with Brand Manager and Supply Chain, help with the coordination of bringing new Scotch lines into the Australia and New Zealand market
- Driving relevant internal communications as required
- Experience within marketing function / media / agency (minimum 1-2 years experience)
- Suitable project management experience
- Ability to translate data into insights
- Graduate qualification in marketing, business or a related discipline preferred
- Experience within the FMCG industry is desirable
- High level organisational skills and attend to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication and proven success in working collaboratively across various teams
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required to be considered for this role
Brown-Forman believes that everyone should be their authentic selves in our workplace. We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers individuals to contribute their uniqueness. Together, our diversity is what makes our business great.
We are an equal opportunity employer, supporting a diverse and inclusive workplace. We recently won the AHRI 2018 Award for LGBTI Inclusion and the Australian LGBTI 2018 Award for Organization of the Year. We are also a Work180 Female preferred employer. We encourage applications from all backgrounds.