|Job Type:||Full Time|
At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential. With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success. Come and be a part of this success.
About the role
Reporting into the Vice President the Executive Assistant will provide proactive and efficient administrative and executive support to the Vice President and broader support Senior Leadership team. Your accountabilities will include:
- Provision of high level administrative support
- functional alignment and manage meeting routines for a regionally dispersed team
- Coordinates travel and logistics when travelling to site and/or other corporate offices
- Organisation of day-to-day activities, forward planning and co-ordination of meetings.
- Draft correspondence and track actions from meetings
- Manage expense claims and assistance with development of budgets and regular reporting routines
- Collates and prepare presentations, papers, documents, including collection and interpretation of data from key contacts.
- Be a key connection point in the local team and assist with activities in local office
- Update team Sharepoint site
To be successful in this role you will have substantial experience in an executive administrative support role, preferably in a corporate environment. Ideally, you will have an interest in and understanding of technology and the resource and business sector.With advanced Microsoft Office skills, you will have excellent document preparation and presentation capabilities. You will have high-level records management skills and a demonstrated ability to collaborate with stakeholders. You will also be well-organised with the ability to work autonomously. A qualification in administration would be viewed favourably.
Supporting a diverse workforce
At BHP, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people. We know there are many aspects of our employees’ lives that are important, and work is only one of these, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, other extended leave entitlements and parent rooms.