|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Xero, we’re here to make running a business #beautiful. By making small business more efficient every day, connecting them with big business technology and empowering a community behind them, their potential is limitless. When that happens, we’re not only helping small business, we’ll be building a stronger economy that can change the world.
How you’ll make an impact
We are looking for an experienced Internal Comms professional to be part of our global communications team. This role is responsible for the planning and delivery of many of our internal communications projects, with a focus on our Product and Technology side of the business.
You will support key global business initiatives and projects to ensure we deliver on our purpose and strategic priorities and have a positive impact on our people and culture. You will create engaging communications across various channels to effectively reach our people around the world.
Xero is a high-growth business so change is constant. A key part of this role will be to contribute and execute on change management communications plans. It’s essential that all of our people feel supported and engaged on any major change across our global business.
You’ll be a natural writer and an experienced stakeholder/project manager and have an innovative flare for people engagement and communications.
Our purpose is to deliver #beautiful and #human people and change comms so that all Xeros are connected, engaged, and inspired to do the best work of their lives. So, if you’re keen to make a difference at Xero and to the lives of our people, this role is for you.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with the Product and Technology side of our business on internal communications to their teams across the globe.
- Ensure our people understand and are engaged with our purpose, strategy and all of the important announcements and changes across the business.
- Write internal communications strategies and materials, working directly with senior leadership.
- Support on any major global change management programs
- Deliver #beautiful internal communications globally e.g. slide decks, images, videos etc.
What you’ll bring with you
- Relevant qualifications in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or Marketing (or equivalent experience)
- Demonstrable experience in communications, change management, PR/media, journalism or a related field
- B2B and/or SaaS experience would be advantageous
Why you want to join Xero
At Xero you’ll find a bunch of awesome, diverse humans who love coming into work. Everyone loves it for different reasons. We're a big big part of the small business community and you'll find Xeros attending and speaking at conferences, hosting meetups and generally being evangelical about small business and its value to the global economy.
We truly value our people and there’s an awesome package on offer that includes competitive base salary, Xero shares, Life Insurance and other benefits too.
We champion innovation, foster inclusion and celebrate success. We also live and breathe our values everyday. #Human is one of Xero's values, please outline in your application what makes you #human at work.