|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
In the role of Senior Technical Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
- At least 6 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0/2011/2013/2016/365 with an overall 10+ years in IT
- At least 4 years of experience in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture/ Design / Detailing of CRM Business Processes
- At least 4 years of experience in capturing requirements related to internal/external integrations, documentation, and mapping current business processes
- At least 6 years of experience in Development/Configuration/Customization of solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
- 3-5 years of experience with Microsoft .Net Technologies (ASP.net, C#)
- Contribute to and maintain system standards as well as maintain consistent installation and configuration procedures
- Install, configure and monitor all aspects of Microsoft Dynamics CRM in production and non-production environments.
- Hand-on Knowledge on key CRM processes – Sales, Customer Service and Field Service
- Analytical and Communication skills
- Planning and Co-ordination skills
- Relevant Microsoft CRM certifications
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline
- Lead a team of consultants in understanding as-is business and come up to-be business maps
- Management experience is a plus
- Planning and Prioritization skills
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.