|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infosys is a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We are dedicated to helping organizations, in over 30 countries; build tomorrow’s enterprise and advance the way the world works. That's why Forbes ranks us 19th among the top 100 most innovative companies. Our 200,000+ employees partner with clients to transform their business - one conversation; one idea; one insight at a time. While we are at it, some things remain unchanged: the unwavering ethics, transparency and respect behind everything we do. We will always be a company powered by intellect and driven by values. So, if your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
Short Description –
As a GIS Product Developer, you will be responsible for design, development and customization of GIS tools under Scaled Agile delivery framework. You will work with solution architects in defining requirements, documenting high level designs, develop features and work with vendors to ensure the solution is deployed in accordance with defined architecture.
Assist the management with governance and status reporting. Understand and establish development, test and support processes, ensure all deliverables meet the required quality gates. Collaborate with different customer groups and program stakeholders to deliver the outcomes within defined timeframes. GIS, Networking and Network analytical knowledge is a must for this role.
You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in business development and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work in client-facing roles to contribute towards the end-to-end delivery lifecycle of complex and large-scale Geographical Information Systems.
- Hands-on experience on delivery lifecycle of initiatives.
- Strong customer services focus with an ability to respond to changing customer priorities
- High level and detailed design artifacts for the initiatives/projects
- Inputs to Test Plan and Test Strategy
- Develop code using Test driven development (TDD)
- Ensuring software developed meets quality standards through code and design reviews.
- Participate or provide documentation for any product reviews of deliverables during the project execution
- Contribute to Status Reports
- Contribute towards strategy initiatives for our clientele.
- Ability to work independently with minimal assistance
- Excellent leadership and communication skills to efficiently manage client stakeholders and Infosys internal teams.
- Ability to suggest solution/technology alternatives for a given objective
- Ability to analyze bottlenecks in existing architectures and suggest solutions.
- 8+ years of GIS product development experience (preferably SpatialNET, SpatialSTORM and ODS)
- Well versed in Telecom and OSS domain
- Proficient in Python, Iron Python, Postgres, PostGIS, flask, celery, RabbitMQ
- Experience in Network design exchange formats (GML, MapInfo), network data analysis
- GIT, CI/CD, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker experience preferable
- Prior experience with AWS technologies e.g. Lambda
- Ability to update and maintain test suite using PyTest
- Prior UI/UX Design experience
- Working knowledge of Agile lifecycle management tools like JIRA/Confluence
- Ability to contribute to interface agreements, solution design, test & release strategy
- Define Environment needs/configuration management
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- SAFe certified
- Engineering Bachelors or master’s degree level or equivalent
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.