|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join a company dedicated to your career development and where you can simply be yourself at work!!
Job Title: Supply Chain Planning Analyst (12m contract)
Location: Macquarie Park
Reporting to the Associate Director, primarily this role is responsible for the architecture, preparation, interpretation and socialisation of reports pertaining to Networks Supply Chain for Material Planning, Demand Management and Spares Planning. This will take the form of updating and socialising standardised regularly reports and templates; also, the bespoke architecture, development, user acceptance testing and presentation of bespoke report(s) as required by the Manager.
The role requires the appointed individual that understands best practice for supply chain processes and can evaluate the performance of Optus Networks to identify results warranting root cause investigation. From investigation, present to Management, or process stakeholders, with recommendations for corrective actions and monitor the progress of same.
The appointed individual will learn the supply chain process specific to Networks Supply Chain by being a hands-on team member supporting the Spares Working Group and the Material Planning team (managing demand). For the Optus telecommunications network;
- The Spares Working Group is responsible for planning, managing and optimising of spare parts to ensure that faults are fixed within SLA for. The management of repair of faulty parts returned from the field. Leading capital & cost reduction initiatives
- The Material Planning team is responsible for demand management pertaining to the ongoing expansion and upgrade of the Optus telecommunications network
Engagement is needed with all departments in Networks, i.e. all engineering, operations and field & assurance teams as well as Optus Business and Optus Wholesale.
Central to the role is to:
- Be a self-starter with a critical and inquiring mind with robust organisation skills
- Have a fundamental knowledge of supply chain process; their integration into other business processes
- Engage, collaborate and brief business process stakeholders
- Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy and autonomy
- Develop exception-based management reporting Measuring KPI’s pertaining to the Spares Working Group and Material Planning
- Identify results for further investigation and providing recommending corrective actions
- Design and implement KPI’s as appropriate to support the Business
- Support implementation of process improvements with the relevant key stakeholders
- Actively participate in development and implementation of strategies
- Robust knowledge of ERP systems and supporting applications. E.g. Tableau, Microsoft Excel, SQL, Visual Basic
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Supply Chain Management
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrable analytical skills
- Strong ERP systems experience
- Strong key stakeholder engagement skills
- Presentation; written & verbal
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to effectively influence, negotiate and manage expectations at the management level.
- Active team member; contributes and collaborates
- Supports change initiatives and actively participates
- Challenges status quo and conventions
- Computer literate in standard MS Office
Optus believes in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives & life experiences of all our people help us innovate & create strong connections with all of our customers.
Due to the fast paced nature of our business, vacancy close dates may change, so make sure you apply ASAP!!