|Job Type:||Full Time|
Take your career to the next level with us.
Would you like to join a company that’s currently redefining the future of Australia? If so, come and join the nbn team, our people have a clear vision and a common goal, to transform Australia’s digital landscape. We’re committed to providing an environment within nbn that’s both diverse and inclusive, a place where all people can thrive. Where innovative minds create new ways for Australians to live, work and play.
A bit about your role
As the IAM Technical Lead , you will own the technical enhancement and improvement of a portfolio of security platforms with a specialised focused in IAM.
The role will have ongoing responsibility for the management of a backlog of work required to enhance the portfolio’s capability maturity, coverage, and stability. This will include:
- Security design & engineering – Propose improvements for scaling the security platforms and controls or increasing the security of the operational environment
- Propose improvement to the security rulesets
- Assist the Operation Manager in assessing platform performance, control design, scalability, efficiencies, capacity and currency and make necessary improvements
- E2E Problem Management – problem root cause analysis and remediation, SLA management
- Deliver defect fixes, vulnerability remediation, enhancements, and control effectiveness
- Assist in the identification of technical issues and risks associated with Programs of Work highlight obstacles and shortfalls, and propose actions to address such in a timely manner without impacting program objectives, outcomes and delivery dates
- Engage vendors to review operational impacts associated with new releases - Design specifications, Implementation and Test scope
- Run daily stand-up, daily/weekly inter-lock between L2 and L3 technical functions
Some of the other key accountabilities will also include:
- Coordinate and lead investigations into processing exceptions on a 24x7 basis ensuring service restoration, root cause analysis, and remediation.
- Assist Service Delivery and Service Operations teams in Network rollout or Infrastructure/Platform upgrades
- Conduct weekly Security Delivery and Operations team meetings to review operational performance
- Assess service/application performance, scalability, capacity and currency and make necessary improvements
A bit about you
You are a high-performing individual with extensive experience in IAM, hands on experience in Design, Test, Development and Operations support with security systems and processes.
Your knowledge of industry trends associated with application and infrastructure security capabilities would be second-to-none and you will have exceptional communication skills to be able to explain IT Infrastructure domains, as well as present and communicate convincingly to senior management, stakeholders, staff and vendors.
You will have excellent Incident and Problem management experience as well as a solid understanding in applying a risk-based approach to the selection and application of security controls, compliance, monitoring and reporting.
You will be an avid learner who is keen to take on a role that affords you an opportunity to be exposed to all facets of the business.
Life at nbn
Please note that this role is a Permanent opportunity.
At nbn our people have a clear and shared purpose - empowering Australians to and redefine the way they live, work and play into the future. As one of the Australia’s largest infrastructure projects ever undertaken in Australian history, you’ll be part of a team building a brighter future for the country.
In your personal career, you’ll benefit from technical training for professional development, leadership programs and access to the latest technology, as well as being led by a diverse executive team.
Continue the conversation
If you think this role might be for you, we want to hear from you. Please apply by following the links and sending in your resume only. We do not require a cover letter or any selection criteria to be addressed.
At nbn our people and our planet matter. We have an unwavering commitment to the wellbeing and safety of our employees so that everyone goes home safely each day and can perform at their peak to deliver the nbn™ network. nbn also aims to build a network that minimises energy use and can be operated with minimal impact on the environment.