|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer hold a long term Asset Management and Facilities Management contract with the Department of Corrections and the Ministry of Justice. We are currently seeking a Plumber to join our high preforming team in building maintenance for the Hawkes Bay Prison
What’s on offer?
- Excellent opportunity to develop your career
- Long term contract – long term work
- Work in the Sunny Hawkes Bay
- Fun and professional team
About the Role
This is a role that involves a hands-on practical approach, provides an opportunity for an ambitious and resilient individual who can work in a high preforming maintenance team in a robust environment undertaking of scheduled maintenance, first response and reactive activities in order to mitigate disruption to the customer’s activities and business all while ensuring safe working practices are implemented and take corrective actions where required.
Downer is committed to hiring high calibre talent. If you believe you have the following attributes, we would love to hear from you:
- Proactive with a strong customer service ethic
- Minimum five years’ experience working as a certified Plumber
- Have, and promote, a “can do” attitude
- Current and full NZ Practicing Plumbers Licence.
- Ensuring compliance with New Zealand standards are maintained and documented
- Hold current, full driver’s license - essential
Downer has a companywide focus on training and development which gives excellent opportunities to enhance your skills and advance your career
This role is not for the faint hearted …… If you think you are up for the challenge and have a "can do" attitude don’t delay! APPLY NOW, by visiting www.downercareers.co.nz and entering 564512 into the keyword search.
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Please note that the Downer Recruitment office will be closed from Tuesday Dec 24 2019 and we will be back in business on Monday 6 January 2020.