|Job Type:||Full Time|
The role will focus on analysing and reporting on performance trends and recommending changes to the credit risk strategies to optimise the performance of the Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) portfolios in terms of customer experience and business risk appetite.
- Function as a key contributor to the BNPL risk team upholding the values placed on high quality, comprehensive and accurate insights that are both relevant and actionable.
- Optimise existing and develop future credit risk strategies that support sustainable growth for the Aust & NZ BNPL portfolios by delivering clear analytics that are well documented, providing recommendations and driving agreement across key stakeholders
- Being accountable for the forecasted benefits associated with each strategy change and provide regular updates of the performance to the wider business which may include updates in key business forums
- Take ownership of strategy changes ensuring they are implemented as per the risk requirements. This includes making sure that changes to credit risk strategies are fully tested and implemented in a timely manner
You have solid experience in credit risk functions and hands on experience in credit risk analytics.
- Proven experience to be able to code in SAS to extract, analyse and make recommendations for specific pieces of analytics
- In depth knowledge of monitoring the performance of credit portfolios to be able to identify trends and communicating them to the wider business in a clear and concise manner
- Experience in dealing with operational risk events that credit risk are assigned ownership for and able to work cross functionally and drive delivery of the actions required to close such events
- Demonstrated experience in external learnings, leveraging a combination of data analytics, market intelligence and regulatory understanding to generate new ideas, challenge existing processes & strategies
Who are we?
Everyone has aspirations, and a goal that needs financing. However, sometimes dealing with money can leave you feeling a little overwhelmed. As Australia's biggest non-bank lender, we want to change that. And we will!
Latitude is an independent digital payments and finance company backed by decades of experience that combines start-up thinking with industry smarts.
We believe in transparency over transactions, and lending to all Australians. But the biggest difference is that we want to partner with our customers.
We're the kind of people that commit to helping our customers shop and live better by championing good money habits. We want our customers to get that new car. Update their bathroom. Grow their business. Or, take the kids overseas for the first time and feel good about it. With over 2.4 million customers, Latitude believes in helping people from all walks of life prosper.
So, let's work together; let's make great things happen.
Latitude. Partners in money!
What you will receive in return:
- Great remuneration package
- Genuine flexible working arrangements
- 'Take 5 Program' - Opportunity to access an extra week of annual leave
- Onsite health and wellbeing programs
- Employee discounts with some of the biggest well-known retailers we partner with and
- So much more!