|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer New Zealand is a leading provider of integrated services. Our commitment to building long term relationships and supporting our customers with high calibre services and solutions; the talents of our people; and consistent excellence in operational delivery sets us apart.
Downer maintains longstanding contracts and significant operational expertise to over a quarter of New Zealanders. We are proud to be working together with the Horowhenua District Council on the 3 Waters Alliance contract which manages the reticulation network, water, and wastewater treatment plants, the annual 3 waters renewals programme and the capital projects for the Horowhenua region.
A bit about your role;
You will be an experienced Water and/or Wastewater Treatment Operator and will work as part of a dedicated utilities maintenance team delivering the most efficient and quality-driven service possible to our clients. Some of your key duties will include;
- Water and Wastewater treatment operational duties, including routine and planned maintenance of the plants.
- You will work within a committed team to collectively ensure our client's long term goals are reached within the capabilities of the reticulation networks.
- Managing workload allocation and planning forward work
- Driving customer service delivery and quality to ensure KPI's are met
A role with the Downer Water Team can advance your career and expand your skills. We offer you the opportunity to join our diverse and inclusive culture, and be part of a great team, working in a collaborative environment. We provide comprehensive training to meet the stringent criteria of our industry, a competitive remuneration package reflective of your skills and experience, and all the tools of trade you need to do your job.
A bit about you;
You will have a passion for Water and will bring with you;
- Experience in the Waste/Water industry specialising in Treatment Operations would be advantageous
- Ability to perform to a high standard
- Excellent verbal and written communication and be tech-savvy
- Be able to work well within a team and by yourself
- Full class 1 Driver’s license
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, head to www.downercareers.co.nz and enter reference number 564393 to apply.
Downer NZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test and medical.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Downer, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, so don't delay and make sure you apply as soon as possible.