|Location:||Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, South Australia, Tasmania, Victoria, Western Australia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
As an Telecommunications Technician, install and maintain high-tech communication systems while enjoying:
- a good salary plus generous superannuation
- ongoing investment in your personal and career development
- free medical and dental
- job security and a good work/life balance
- rewarding work and world-class training
- subsidised accommodation
- a supportive team environment
- travel and leave entitlements
- free access to sports and fitness facilities
- friendships that last a lifetime
All that plus exciting opportunities supporting Army domestic activities, including exercises and operations, with potential deployments overseas in support of Australian and coalition personnel.
The Army builds complex communication systems to maintain contact with forces across the world and to coordinate military and humanitarian operations. In this rewarding role you’ll learn to install, manage, troubleshoot and repair the advanced technology used to satisfy these strategic needs.
Comprehensive training will arm you with the skills to work with:
- traditional wire
- fibre optic
- microwave, and
- satellite communication systems.
All these systems are critical to maintaining Army capability at peak levels, so you'll be an essential member of the team. Better still, you’ll be working for a dynamic national organisation that offers a great lifestyle plus opportunities and experiences you simply won’t find anywhere else.
Sounds good? Then apply now (below).
- Fully-paid trade training
- Once trained, starting package approx. $69,045 p.a. plus superannuation (salaries correct as of 01/08/2019)
- Numerous other benefits
- Training in Wagga Wagga, NSW and Macleod, VIC
- Then posting to any Army base or unit across Australia
- At least 17 years of age
- Australian Citizen
- Year 10 completion with passes in English, Mathematics, Science (with a Physics component) and one other subject
Medical and fitness guidelines also apply.
How to Apply
How to Apply Click on the APPLY FOR THIS JOB button to submit your application, please be sure to attach your resume, phone number and email address.
For more information view the full position description here: