|Location:||Eight Mile Plains|
Want to be part of a Queensland company that truly makes a difference? Join the RACQ Analytics team in this full-time, permanent opportunity. Your work will help to inform business decisions so that we can enable our frontline teams to deliver outstanding customer service to our 1.8 million members.
As a data engineer the key responsibilities will be to gather, structure and analyse data in an AWS environment using a broad range of technologies. You will design and develop data-driven strategies and analytics solutions to improve member experience outcomes across the RACQ Group. You will also be provided with opportunities to showcase your work directly to the broader Analytics team.
This role is based at our main offices located at Eight Mile Plains.
Desired Skills & Experience\:
- Experience in AWS products, e.g. Redshift, S3, etc.
- Experience in the development and presentation of analytic solutions using a range of tools, including, but not limited to, SQL (or equivalent database query language), Python, Cognos, TM1, Tableau, and R.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to explain complex issues in plain terms
- Demonstrated interpretation, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to think outside the box and identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Willingness to learn and apply initiative
RACQ is as much a part of Queensland as our people. Together we exist to make life better for each other, our members and every Queenslander, through finding better and smarter ways of doing things. With almost 2 million members, we’re big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
Working at RACQ brings some great benefits including onsite parking, staff gym and café, free Roadside Assistance and significantly discounted RACQ products and services, for you and your family.
Ready to apply? You’ve got this.
Please Note\: we do not accept third party or emailed applications. You may be required to complete video interviews, psychometric testing, a medical and/or criminal history check as part of the application process.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com or visit www.racq.com.au/about/careers/our-recruitment-process