For nearly 150 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel’s & Cola, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel, Finlandia, Korbel, el Jimador, Woodford Reserve, Old Forester, Coopers’ Craft, Canadian Mist, Herradura, New Mix, Sonoma-Cutrer, Early Times, Chambord, BenRiach, GlenDronach, Slane and Fords Gin. Brown-Forman’s brands are supported by approximately 4,700 employees and sold in more than 170 countries worldwide.
Our Australian team of 150 people, work in regional and city locations throughout the country, with offices in Sydney (Head Office), Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
Your new role:
This position is responsible for providing meaningful consumer and shopper insights to help guide brand and business decisions. You will work closely with Brand Marketing, Sales and Channel Marketing to transform data from multiple sources into insights and stories.
***Please note: This role is a fixed term contract until November 2020***
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage consumer & shopper research projects, including issue identification, briefing, agency selection, results facilitation
- Act as point of contact for on-going research projects, ensuring teams are utilising data
- Working with global insights to leverage systems and processes where possible
- Transform data and information into insights and stories that help guide business decision making
- Participate in marketing planning processes - detailing key market trends which impact channel and marketing plans.
- Keep up to date with industry and market trends, share best practice and key learnings
- Manage consumer, shopper, category management and innovation research budget
- Build and develop strong robust working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong experience with Consumer & Shopper research
- Experience within the FMCG industry highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience in applying data insights to business needs
- Knowledge of Consumer Research Protocols
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word applications
- Knowledge in Scan Retail Data and/or statistical software is desirable
- Excellent skills in collaboration across teams
- Highly effective communication skills
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required to be considered for this role
Brown-Forman believes that everyone should be their authentic selves in our workplace. We strive to create an inclusive culture that empowers individuals to contribute their uniqueness. Together, our diversity is what makes our business great.
We are an equal opportunity employer, supporting a diverse and inclusive workplace. We recently won the AHRI 2018 Award for LGBTI Inclusion and the Australian LGBTI 2018 Award for Organization of the Year. We are also a Work180 Female preferred employer. We encourage applications from all backgrounds.