|Location:||Canberra, Fyshwick, Goulburn, Perth, Young|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Downer has an opportunity for a Site Administrator for the Bango Wind Farm project located approximately 30 kilometres north of Yass, New South Wales. The Site Administrator will be responsible for performing, coordinating and overseeing administrative duties such as preparing reports, handling information requests, preparing correspondence, scheduling meetings, and performing other duties as assigned.
Please note this is a residential role based from the Bango Wind Farm project, located 30km north of Yass, NSW working from Monday-Friday.
- Proven administration experience in within a large organisation, ideally gained from within the construction industry
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Email software, Power Point, sharepoint and Visio
- Ability to perform all duties with high degree of accuracy and confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal communication and people management skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to organise and prioritise own workload particularly as the team are based in different locations
- Proven ability to organise and prioritise tasks, is proactive and professional in manner with a high degree of self-motivation, initiative, confidence, strong attention to detail, communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to perform & contribute within a team environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- A supportive and dynamic team
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on “Apply Now” button.
Applications must be submitted through the on-line portal. For more information about this position please contact: Paul Kazoullis via email firstname.lastname@example.org