|Location:||Melbourne, Port Melbourne, Victoria|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Oh what a feeling!
We are so much more than just the sum of our parts. Our strength comes from working together, sharing ideas to always find new ways to progress. Together, we are Toyota.
What you’ll contribute to
As a Connected Vehicle Planning Specialist you will be responsible for contributing to the development of Toyota and Lexus Australia’s mid-long term connected vehicle and multimedia strategies. Through effective planning and insights you’ll be shaping future products and services to meet and exceed the needs of our customers!
You will be part of our Connected Vehicle Services (CVS) department, with the core focus on next generation platforms and solutions. Here you’ll undertake research and competitor bench-marking, along with the opportunity to use your creative and strategic thinking, to identify new business opportunities.
How you’ll make an impact
- Support CVS planning by managing vehicle roll out plans and specification documents, ensuring ongoing accuracy
- Work closely with Product Planning and other functions to ensure alignment with the overall product introduction strategy
- Contribute to the development of mid-long-term connect service recommendations, based on available market and product research to maximise desirability and customer satisfaction
- Maintaining strong market knowledge of connected vehicle and competitor product offerings, industry trends and application platforms
- Communicate and present key findings, insights and recommendations to key stakeholders across the organisation
- Identify business development opportunities through the collation and interpretation of data, business case inputs, stakeholder engagement and assessment of market conditions
What are we looking for?
- Degree qualification in engineering, marketing, business or related
- Equivalent experience working in a technology field or product planning (ideally in automotive industry)
- Passionate about technology and innovation
- Knowledge of latest automotive market trends, infotainment platforms and connected services
- Adaptable and enthusiastic professional with great communication skills and time management
Life at Toyota & What we offer you
At Toyota, anything is possible, and we believe in our people to make it happen. We’re proud of every single one of them and give the recognition and reward they deserve. From comprehensive remuneration packages to flexible working conditions and healthcare, we invest in our people to make their career as great as it can be.
If you think this role might be for you, we want to hear from you.
Make your impossible, possible & submit your expression of interest today !
Port Melbourne - 61 Bertie Street
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.