|Location:||Melbourne, Port Melbourne, Victoria|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Oh what a feeling!
We are so much more than just the sum of our parts. Our strength comes from working together, sharing ideas to always find new ways to progress. Together, we are Toyota.
What you’ll contribute to
An exciting opportunity is available for an experienced and engaging individual to join the Information Systems Division (ISD) as Systems & Service Delivery Lead – Finance & Procurement.
ISD plays a key part in providing the business with technology systems and information services support to enable Toyota Australia to execute its strategy and achieve its objectives.
The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for Application and Solution delivery in the Finance and Procurement space. This includes working with and supporting vendors to provide the best solutions and services for their operations. Pivotal to your success in this role is your ability to proactivity improve and develop operational excellence to support the business in achieving its strategic objectives.
How you’ll make an impact
- Oversee the management and measurement of all elements of the applications and services of Finance and Procurement - ensure Business requirements and processes are well understood.
- Provide active management of service contracts and any associated budgets in order to ensure the necessary level of support for Finance and Procurement.
- Effective vendor management - build and maintain effective vendor relationships and services governance.
- Provide expert knowledge in ensuring all application and system outages are appropriately dealt with - ensure Root Cause Analysis actions are implemented to avoid re-occurrence.
- Ensure Business continuity processes are in place from application and service point of view.
- Oversee the service transition of new or amended services into operational support in collaboration with the division to facilitate successful project completion.
- Identify and implement service improvement initiatives, including reductions in IT operational costs.
- Build and operationalise effective solution monitoring systems.
- Define processes which support periodic upgrades and changes to applications and services as required to maintain stability and currency.
- Ensure a Service Catalogue of all available services is created, maintained and used as the basis of the Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure service level requirements of each customer area are determined – confirm service level agreements, contracts and negotiations with suppliers meet Toyota Australia’s standards.
What we’re looking for
- Degree qualification or equivalent experience
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Demonstrated competency of Solution Delivery and Service Support having supported the Finance and Procurement space
- Experience in SAP Finance is desirable
- Persuasive personality with the ability to negotiate outcomes in a complex environment
- Experience in managing simple and complex service provider relationships
- A track record of contract management
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- A focus on continuous improvement and forward thinking
- Entrepreneurial, “can-do” attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where the demands and directions of the work are constantly changing
Life at Toyota & What we offer you
At Toyota, anything is possible, and we believe in our people to make it happen. We’re proud of every single one of them and give the recognition and reward they deserve. From comprehensive remuneration packages to flexible working conditions and healthcare, we invest in our people to make their career as great as it can be.
Make your impossible, possible & apply today!
Primary LocationPort Melbourne - 155 Bertie Street
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.