|Job Type:||Full Time|
This role will lead the development, enhancement, implementation and monitoring of the Operational Risk Management Framework (ORMF) and its components for Latitude Financial Services. Drive strong second line challenges and oversight of operational risk management across Latitude.
- Provide advice, oversight and challenge to business stakeholders to support them discharging their operational risk responsibilities.
- Provide operational risk reporting (status, insights and required corrective actions) to relevant governance and business forums.
- Drive cultural awareness focus of Operational Risk Management. Embed and support a positive and mature risk and compliance culture.
- Develop sound working relationships with key business stakeholders to embed line 1 ownership of Operational Risk management.
- Direct and manage operational risk priorities, including implementing operational risk procedural requirements, evidence based risk & compliance assessments, control assessments, recommending risk mitigation solutions and managing/ leading through change.
You will have experience in facilitating the development of risk reports on key risk issues including remediation activities and changes to the risk profile. In addition you will provide opinions and insights on operational risk matters to business stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating the development and articulation of the organisations top operational risks, causes and required remedial action.
- Proven in developing training and capability uplift to 1st line operational risk and compliance managers, business and enabling functions.
- Deep understanding of Operational risk framework, systems & tools - practical experience in implementing operational risk management programs
- Experience in front line, operations and / or enabling functions and solid understanding of the core processes for a financial services organisation
Who are we?
Everyone has aspirations, and a goal that needs financing. However, sometimes dealing with money can leave you feeling a little overwhelmed. As Australia's biggest non-bank lender, we want to change that. And we will!
Latitude is an independent digital payments and finance company backed by decades of experience that combines start-up thinking with industry smarts.
We believe in transparency over transactions, and lending to all Australians. But the biggest difference is that we want to partner with our customers.
We're the kind of people that commit to helping our customers shop and live better by championing good money habits. We want our customers to get that new car. Update their bathroom. Grow their business. Or, take the kids overseas for the first time and feel good about it. With over 2.4 million customers, Latitude believes in helping people from all walks of life prosper.
So, let's work together; let's make great things happen.
Latitude. Partners in money!
What you will receive in return:
- Great remuneration package
- Genuine flexible working arrangements
- 'Take 5 Program' - Opportunity to access an extra week of annual leave
- Onsite health and wellbeing programs
- Employee discounts with some of the biggest well-known retailers we partner with and
- So much more!