|Job Type:||Full Time|
Brisbane Airport Corporation Pty Limited (BAC), the operator of Brisbane Airport (BNE), is a proud, private, un-listed Queensland company, employing thousands of Queenslanders and creating economic opportunities for the state and city of Brisbane equating to more than $4 billion annually.
About the role:
Brisbane Airport Corporation require an enthusiastic Project Manager to join the high performing team and contribute to the successful delivery of critical ICT projects, on time and within budget.
- Liaise with project sponsors, project resources, vendors and BAC ICT to deliver:
- Project documentation including but not limited to project management plans, risk assessments, project schedules, status reports
- Specific ICT projects on time and on budget.
- Customer completion and satisfaction certificates.
- Post implementation review reports.
- Manage project scope changes and ensure additional costs are captured and approved
- Identify and manage project issues escalating appropriately to project stakeholders.
- Work with stakeholders to identify, document and analyse potential or perceived risks, make accurate risk assessments and prepare mitigation strategies and contingency plans when required.
- Coordinate inspection works and reporting as required, with BAC ICT staff.
- Assist in process improvement initiatives and reviews once the project has completed.
- Build partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders, including contractors, consultants and BAC staff to ensure a high level of ICT services are provided to BAC.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Tertiary qualifications in an ICT related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in ICT project management.
- Quality Assurance reporting and management.
- Airport Operational project management
- Relevant Project Management Qualifications
- Working knowledge of ITIL
What's on offer?
This is an opportunity to join a company which is already a leader in this field in Australia and use your skills, experience and enthusiasm to help continue our successful growth! BAC is a forward thinking organisation, which is supportive of innovation and has a unique positive working environment.
If you believe you have the drive and experience to succeed in this exciting role, please click apply.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are encourage to apply.
Please note, Brisbane Airport Corporation (BAC) reserves the right to close the applicant portal prior to the listed closing date.
About Brisbane Airport Corporation
More than 425 businesses are located at BNE, servicing a diverse range of industries offering services such as freight and aircraft handling, warehousing, transport and communications, manufacturing, research, property and infrastructure development, education and training, recreation, tourism, accommodation, leisure and retail. Collectively these businesses employ nearly 24,000 people, a number expected to exceed 50,000 (the size of a regional town) by 2034.
With passenger numbers forecast to more than double by 2034, since FY12 BAC has invested $1.7 billion building critical infrastructure, with a further $1.8 billion worth of infrastructure to be delivered between FY18 – FY22.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a project manager?
- What's your expected annual base salary?