|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Immerse yourself in our inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Choose the way you want to work by embracing our flexible work arrangements
- Collaborate with sector and technical experts to grow your knowledge and network
KPMG Australia is part of a global network providing extensive services across a wide range of industries and sectors. Our people collaborate, share their expertise and create innovation as we partner with clients to solve complex challenges, empower change, drive disruption and growth. We look for talented people with the potential to make an extraordinary difference for our clients, our firm and our communities.
KPMG's Management Consulting division is looking for individuals who are passionate about Cyber Security and Cloud enablement to join their growing Cyber Security team in Melbourne or Sydney as an Associate Director on a permanent basis. This opportunity will require you to play an active role in growing KPMG's Cyber Security Cloud Security service line.
You will work closely with clients to evaluate their business strategy, understand their technology environment and provide recommendations to enable them to improve their ability to respond to Cyber risks and threats.
This role will focus on business development, client presentations or program delivery working with teams from across KPMG’s Management Consulting division to ensure we are able to communicate and deliver on the KPMG customer promise. You ideally help lead our Cloud Security services initiative. Your day to day activities will include:
- Business Development activity support on cloud security and cloud initiatives
- Assisting clients on their cloud journey to enable secure cloud adoption and implementation
- Developing reference architectures and patterns for cloud / cloud security
- Developing training and presentation materials for clients and staff on how to move to the cloud securely
- Develop new and emerging cloud based technologies and services
- Working closely with our cloud partners.
- Presenting at industry forums and conferences on cloud / cloud security topics
- Improving our clients' understanding and management of risk in technology through designing and implementing effective controls over cloud and cloud-enabled technology assets.
- Expanding the security skills of junior staff in cloud technologies
- Training and leading junior staff to deliver the appropriate outcomes.
How are you Extraordinary?
At KPMG, we believe diversity of thought, background and unique experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills & experience should include:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on cloud technology experience.
- Current certification in (any of) MS500, AZ500, AWS Security Speciality, AWS Cloud Certified Solutions Architect. Higher and multiple certification highly regarded.
- Certification in TOGAF or SABSA highly regarded.
- Solid knowledge of security principles such as CIS, NIST
- Solid presentation skills including an ability to articulate deeply complex technical issues to senior/executive/board level audience.
- Proven relationship building and maintenance skills.
- A background in security architecture and security engineering. A Bachelor degree in Computer Science, engineering or industry certification in a technical specialty required.
- Experience in sales, client delivery and team leadership with an ability to work across multiple teams, delivery groups and stakeholder preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in management consulting or an industry role working across geographies would be preferred
The KPMG Difference
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to ‘Flexibility’ allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.