What will "you" be doing?
The Remediation Stream Lead - Regulatory & Compliance, is responsible for leading staff to deliver remediation across the organisation, through coordination of stakeholders, leadership and management of all remediation activities. The role will lead the governance and documentation, quality assurance, financial tracking and driving adherence on remediation frameworks, policies and processes
- Focus on protecting our brand and customers- Perform analysis and assist in the coordination of investigation and solution recommendations
- Delivery of account remediation- Ensuring the delivery of remediation is timely and adheres to quality standards.
- Leadership- overseeing day-to-day activities, delegating work as required, managing and resolving escalations.
- Documentation- to support and govern remediation activities, including account action, financial tracking, risk and issue logs, and providing status updates against progress.
You will lead the design, creation and delivery of induction training and policies and procedures for remediation activities.
- Previous experience having worked within a transformation and improvement role within FinServices will be advantageous
- Experience in facilitating the delivery of remediation activities
- Extensive experience in providing consultancy to business partners for remediation activities, policies and frameworks, ensuring organisational awareness and adherence
- Strong analytical skills will see you provide solutions to key stakeholders
Who are we?
Everyone has aspirations, and a goal that needs financing. However, sometimes dealing with money can leave you feeling a little overwhelmed. As Australia's biggest non-bank lender, we want to change that. And we will!
Latitude is an independent digital payments and finance company backed by decades of experience that combines start-up thinking with industry smarts.
We believe in transparency over transactions, and lending to all Australians. But the biggest difference is that we want to partner with our customers.
We're the kind of people that commit to helping our customers shop and live better by championing good money habits. We want our customers to get that new car. Update their bathroom. Grow their business. Or, take the kids overseas for the first time and feel good about it. With over 2.4 million customers, Latitude believes in helping people from all walks of life prosper.
So, let's work together; let's make great things happen.
Latitude. Partners in money!
What can we offer in return?
Great remuneration package; genuine flexible working arrangements; 'Take 5 Program' - Opportunity to access an extra week of annual leave; onsite health and wellbeing programs; employee discounts with some of the biggest well-known retailers we partner with and so much more.