|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators to Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Project Scheduler, you will significantly contribute towards managing a large project with multiple inter-dependent phases and program increments following the SAFE execution methodology. Oversee all aspects of assigned project scheduling throughout the project lifecycle to contribute to project completion within the defined scope, quality, time, and cost constraints. Drives risk mitigation and issue resolution as needed. You will demonstrate superior collaboration skills and techniques which appropriately define alternate schedule solutions, resolve conflicts and create lasting, productive partnerships with clients. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
This role is to manage within a large complex project life cycle and will include interfacing with business/technical staff, customers, finance, PMO and external third party providers to successfully deliver the project.
Location for this position is Canberra, Australia.
Australian citizens and those with the ability to achieve an Australia government security clearance are encouraged to apply.
- Relevant ICT or Project Management Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution
- PM qualifications and certifications. SAFe agile experience and certification will be preferable
- Ability to obtain an Australian Government Security Clearance (required)
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in project controls with emphasis on planning and scheduling
- Experience in performing, monitoring, and reviewing planning and scheduling functions, which include schedule development, control, and analysis
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, direct, perform, review, and present schedule products independently with minimal supervision. This includes using a high level of professional judgment and knowledge related to technical planning and scheduling skills and design, build, and sustainment practices
- Experienced and fully proficient in Microsoft Project
- Experience in development of project data visualization, scope analysis and implementation planning.
Job Responsibilities:Reports to the PMO Manager and receives guidance and operational supervision from this leader. Provides technical and operational direction to direct reports. Maintains relationships with project personnel, particularly with individual scrum masters and discipline leaders. Ongoing interfaces with the Project Manager, project team members, and working / supervisory level personnel of other delivery teams.
- Provides supervision and assistance to detailed planners in sub-project teams in the development and integration of individual schedules into the total project plan. Reviews the performing organization’s and unit’s work logic and determines whether the schedules adequately support the overall project schedule. Plans, coordinates, and establishes the level of resource quantification appropriate to the objectives of the effort and to the level of scope definition for each discipline.
- Supervises/directs, reviews, and evaluates schedule durations for all disciplines’ activities relative to the support of project milestones. Supervises/directs the calculation of durations and other considerations affecting activity durations.
- Prepares and analyzes comparisons of scope, quantities, and cost data between projects.
- Plans, organizes, and supervises schedule resource loading and leveling. Coordinates development of all bulk commodity release and installation curves. Integrates appropriate staffing requirements for each discipline/specialty relative to the overall project needs. Determines quantity and staffing levels in support of the project needs and schedule philosophy.
- Supervises/directs others in obtaining required schedule information by all disciplines. Supervises others in identifying schedule restraints and their effects on the total project schedule. Works with all departments to ensure an understanding of the total project schedule needs. Responsible for total integration of schedule activities. Identifies schedule considerations and problems resulting from interdisciplinary or group restraints and interfaces.
- Supports development of scheduling standards and procedures. Compiles, summarizes, updates, and maintains historical schedule data. Monitors and reports critical-path and schedule performance of the total project.
- Supervises project schedule analysis and studies of problem areas to determine criticality of schedule activities. Recommends alternatives for schedule improvement to project team for discussion and/or decision.
- Coordinates information input into specific studies. Responsible for integration of activities and total work scope identification. Evaluates study results and recommends conclusions for project team consideration and discussion. Supervises/directs project schedule workforce and quantity reporting.
- Prepares and presents the Schedule Impact Report. Leads the development and review of schedule recovery plans, including evaluation of additional resources/costs required to affect such plans.
- Prepares and presents planning and scheduling information to management/clients.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with an ability to work closely with peers, external customers, and client counterparts
- Knowledge of supervision, personnel administration, and training of technical and non-technical personnel
- Skilled in oral and written communication.
About UsInfosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender IdentityIdentity