|Job Type:||Full Time|
We love writing code (infrastructure-as-code, security-as-code, X-as-code), working through trade-offs, spiking to better understand options in the evolving cloud native technology landscape, shipping frequently to production and maximising the production availability of our platform and internal products.
- Help continuously improve our AWS self-service internal product and tooling ecosystem.
- Hands-on coding and some solution design, we solve problems together, collaborating is our thing
- Balance trade-offs around time-to-ship, simplicity, cost efficiency, scalability as well as bank-grade security, stability and compliance concerns.
- Collaborate closely with our software engineers building digital experiences, an API ecosystem and data platform.
What kind of engineer are you?
Down to earth, collaborator, experienced software engineer who loves to learn and isn't afraid to take the time to get to know the bigger picture of what our strategy and goals are.
- Experienced with cloud friendly languages (e.g. CloudFormation, Python, Bash or Go) and experience and/or strong interest in testing practices.
- You love AWS and common DevOps tools: CI/CD (e.g. BuildKite), log aggregation (e.g. SumoLogic, Kinesis, Athena), container orchestration (e.g. ECS, Kubernetes), monitoring and observability (e.g. CloudWatch, DataDog, PagerDuty).
- AWS Certified (Associate, Professional or Specialty) would be great to have or working towards we have an amazing partnership with AWS and will support your personal development goals.
Sound like you?
That's a good sign. In return for your energy and ideas, we're able to offer you a competitive salary, genuinely flexible work hours (adjusted days, hours, work from home), annual leave perks and a health and wellbeing program that helps you feel your best. Interested? Let's talk.
What do we do?
We help people from all walks of life to shop and live better, and for our merchants to grow their businesses. We are an independent digital payment and finance company and we're proud that we're not a bank! We look after over 2.6 million customers across Australia and New Zealand with our products, be it LatitudePay, sales finance, credit cards, personal loans or motor loans.
We are Latitude, Partners in Money!