|Job Type:||Full Time|
2019 so far has been an exciting time of realigning and reimagining our customer centric strategy. We continue to invest an enormous amount into our technology and people to help every customer have an easy, transparent and inclusive experience.
About our team and the role
We love writing code (infrastructure-as-code, security-as-code, X-as-code), working through trade-offs, spiking to better understand options in the evolving cloud native technology landscape, shipping frequently to production and maximising the production availability of our platform and internal products.
The Lead role in our team is a newly created role to help continuously improve our AWS self-service internal product and tooling ecosystem. You'll do this by;
- Hands-on technical-lead, growing and developing the team.
- Solution design, problem solving, collaborating with key stakeholders to build out real-time continual compliance, event-driven security and provide assurance our teams are securely using the cloud.
- Drive industry reputation through meet ups and thoughtleadership
We all pitch in beyond our patch, so we're looking for an experienced software engineer with great leadership skills, who isn't afraid to take the time to get to know the bigger picture of what our strategy and goals are.
- Cloud friendly languages (e.g. CloudFormation, Python, Bash, Go) and experience in testing practices.
- All things AWS and common DevOps tools: CI/CD (e.g. BuildKite), log aggregation (e.g. SumoLogic, Kinesis, Athena), container orchestration (e.g. ECS, Kubernetes), monitoring and observability (e.g. CloudWatch, DataDog).
- AWS Certified (Associate, Professional or Specialty) would be great to have, we have an amazing partnership with AWS and will support your personal development goals.
Sound like you?
That's a good sign. In return for your energy and ideas, we're able to offer you a competitive salary, genuinely flexible work hours (adjusted days, hours, work from home), annual leave perks and a health and wellbeing program that helps you feel your best. Interested? Let's talk.
What do we do?
We help people from all walks of life to shop and live better, and for our merchants to grow their businesses. We are an independent digital payment and finance company and we're proud that we're not a bank! We look after over 2.6 million customers across Australia and New Zealand with our products, be it LatitudePay, sales finance, credit cards, personal loans or motor loans.
We are Latitude, Partners in Money!