|Job Type:||Full Time, Part Time|
Realise your potential and join a team that’s leveraging technology to achieve innovation
EIC Activities is focused on the future of engineering with an aim to stay at the forefront of our industries by continuing to challenge, innovate and evolve. Our vision is to be the first-choice engineering and technical advisor and tangibly improve CIMIC Group performance.
A team that celebrates diversity and inclusion
EIC Activities is committed to supporting diversity and inclusion. At EIC Activities, we aim to maximise the potential of all our people by having an inclusive culture that values and sustains diversity and inclusion.
A learning organisation that prioritises employee growth
EIC Activities ensures that across CIMIC Group, our people and projects share the same access to world class technologies, engineering solutions, knowledge resources, communities of practice, and outstanding technical training and development. Our Communities of Practice connect practitioners from across the Group to share information and learn about technical areas.
EIC Activities is currently seeking an experienced Administrator to join our team based in the Melbourne Office. The successful candidate will provide effective, efficient and professional administration support to the EIC Activities team and assist the General Manager with any additional administrative support when required. This role will be a 12-month maternity leave cover and can be on a full time or part time basis.
- Over 5 years’ experience in a reception, administrative or document control role
- Experience in document management and travel booking systems
- Intermediate level computer proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Organisational skills and the ability to work within required timeframes
- Skills in data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Time management and the ability to juggle and prioritise multiple tasks
- Knowledge of data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Provide administration support to the EIC Activities Melbourne Office team
- Meet and greet visitors to the office and ensure required inductions are completed
- Manage mail and courier distribution for the Melbourne Office tteam
- Manage and coordinate meetings, functions and events as required
- Provide assistance with general administrative needs and assist with day to day office issues for the team
- General administration duties including photocopying, filing, faxing, printing and binding
- Provide assistance with travel booking and the expense claim process for the EIC Activities team
- Demonstrate and behave in a way that is consistent with CIMIC Group values and Code of Conduct
Working at EIC Activities
EIC Activities is CIMIC Group’s engineering and technical services business. We support CIMIC Group’s seamless delivery of major projects which cross sectors and draw on multiple capabilities to deliver every phase of the asset, infrastructure or resources project life-cycle.
We champion engineering and technical excellence, lead innovation, grow capability and amplify insights. Join EIC Activities and you’ll collaborate with diverse specialists who are among the industry’s most respected engineers, technical specialists, academics and practitioners.
Part of CIMIC Group’s global workplace
EIC Activities is a member of CIMIC Group. You’ll be joining a global company and have the unique opportunity to team with experienced leaders and colleagues from across the Group in construction at CPB Contractors, including Leighton Asia and Broad, mining and mineral processing at Thiess and Sedgman, services at UGL and public private partnerships at Pacific Partnerships.