|Job Type:||Full Time|
- 12 months Contract role with view to perm
- Suit experienced technical or sales recruiter
- First AWS Recruiter in NZ
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Talent Acquisition team is seeking a talented, customer-focused Senior Recruiter to be the first TA Team member in New Zealand. Reporting to the ANZ TA Leader and dotted line to New Zealand AWS Country Manager, you will handle all in country hiring for AWS. Leveraging TA Operations and Recruitment Coordination in Australia, this role will be responsible for hiring sales and technical staff for commercial and public sector teams in New Zealand. b
You will have the opportunity to partner across teams and execute sourcing campaigns to attract the best technical (Solution Architect/Cloud Architect) and sales talent the industry has to offer. This is a great opportunity to be in a high-visibility role as part of a team focused on making an impact on the business while recruiting for smart, innovative talent.
You will need to identify, engage and assess some of the best talent out there. Innovation is the key. You will only be limited by your creativity. No idea is a bad idea when it comes to finding, engaging and assessing talent for AWS. You will thrive in working with business leaders who are 100% engaged in the recruiting process and eager to support recruitment delivery any way they can.
Candidate quality is all that matters and we are willing to go to any length to engage industry experts be them local or global. Our Talent Acquisition team thrives in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. You will have the opportunity to draw on your extensive recruitment experience to forge dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and candidates.
- Prior experience in technical or sales recruiting role in the IT, software, or digital sector.
- Experience as a Senior / Lead Recruiter gained within a complex corporate, RPO or agency environment.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Experience in running sourcing events
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships both internal and external
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
- Strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to execute a recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Experience recruiting in a highly competitive environment.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer- F/M/V/D