|Job Type:||Full Time|
You & your new role
Hands-on Senior Java Engineer, with strong experience in Java Development and Automation Testing, as well as production operations support, to work within IT Security Services to provide on-going development and support of the Enterprise Identity and Access Management platform developed in Java, with strong CD/CI, SCM and Acceptance Test Driven Development delivery methods.
- Develop, deploy and support the Enterprise identity and access management platform.
- Perform Unit, System/System Integration and Performance testing of APIs
- Build and maintain automation test suite and tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Troubleshoot issues in our development, test and production environments.
- Perform production operations support, including being on roster for after hour support.
- Manage frequent, incremental code testing and deployment utilising a wide variety of open source technologies.
- Ensure strict adherence to SCM branching and merging strategies
What you will bring:
- Extensive experience in Java development and experience as a tester in a complex, enterprise-level development environment.
- Experience in Identity and Access Management Development. Knowledge of identity federation: SAMO, OAuth 2.0, Liberty, OpenID Connect.
- Experience in LDAP and LDAP Server: Oracle OUD or OpenDJ Preferred.
- Experience with network, operating system, database and storage support.
- Experience working with diverse infrastructure options such as private and public cloud, bare metal servers, containerisation, physical and software load balancers and multiple storage options
- Experience operating in a large ITIL-based technology environment (Change Management, Problem Management, Incident Management and Risk Management).
- Hands-on experience with: Software development and Configuration management automation, JMeter, REST Assured, Github, Artifactory, Cyberark, Jenkins, Sonar, Maven, Gradle, Ansible, AWS, WebSphere Application Server, Splunk & Linux Administration.
We know that life’s about more than money. That’s why we’re so driven to do great things in the tech and digital space. We are rapidly building top-notch data and analytics platforms in the cloud, with a new culture and ways of working; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers.
We believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.