|Job Type:||Full Time|
What will "you" be doing?
The Business Lead - Remediation is responsible for the management and coordination of Remediation investigations and activities, enhancement of control frameworks, and successful delivery of process improvement activities relating to regulatory & compliance mandates.
- Support the Compliance & Regulatory Program Delivery Leader in driving process optimisation and innovation that results in increased efficiency, cost saving and faster time to market for outcome delivery.
- Initiate and deliver end to end process improvement programs in line with strategic direction to comply with Regulatory, Compliance or Remediation requirements across the enterprise, and to proactively reduce risk exposure.
- Identify and lead the delivery of opportunities to enhance the regulatory and compliance control frameworks across the enterprise.
- Maintain up to date project plans, issue logs and provide status reporting on all initiatives, tasks, risks and mitigants.
- Provide consultancy to business partners for regulatory change and compliance frameworks, ensuring legislative adherence and customer experience is incorporated in delivery.
You will champion and coordinate the investigation and solution recommendations for any remediation activities as required, influencing outcomes to protect our brand and customers.
- Industry experience in banking and finance transformation and improvement within Regulatory & Compliance cultural programs, achieving uplift of organisational risk management
- Extensive experience in providing consultancy support to projects and programs within Regulatory & Compliance to ensure process & technical solutions adhere to legislation and appropriate controls are incorporated
- Proven experience to analyse large amounts of information and clearly articulate issues, root cause and solutions, taking a data and fact-based approach
- Ability to demonstrate the use of facts to consider a range of possible solutions and decision-making skills to deliver the most appropriate resolution within a complex organisation
Who are we?
Everyone has aspirations, and a goal that needs financing. However, sometimes dealing with money can leave you feeling a little overwhelmed. As Australia's biggest non-bank lender, we want to change that. And we will!
Latitude is an independent digital payments and finance company backed by decades of experience that combines start-up thinking with industry smarts.
We believe in transparency over transactions, and lending to all Australians. But the biggest difference is that we want to partner with our customers.
We're the kind of people that commit to helping our customers shop and live better by championing good money habits. We want our customers to get that new car. Update their bathroom. Grow their business. Or, take the kids overseas for the first time and feel good about it. With over 2.4 million customers, Latitude believes in helping people from all walks of life prosper.
So, let's work together; let's make great things happen.
Latitude. Partners in money!
What can we offer in return?
Great remuneration package; genuine flexible working arrangements; 'Take 5 Program' - Opportunity to access an extra week of annual leave; onsite health and wellbeing programs; employee discounts with some of the biggest well-known retailers we partner with and so much more