|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Looking for enthusiastic individuals with proven Pega functional skills to provide thought leadership across projects for different customers of Infosys.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to and maintain system standards as well as maintain consistent installation and configuration procedures.
- Install, configure and monitor all aspects of Microsoft Dynamics CRM in production and non-production environments.
- Interfacing with key stakeholders and applying technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design.
- Creating high-level and detailed-level design artifacts.
- Delivering high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty.
- Hand-on Knowledge on key CRM processes – Sales, Customer Service and Field Service.
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- 6+ years of relevant experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0/2011/2013/2016/365.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in IT.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in creating requirement specifications based on Architecture/ Design / Detailing of CRM Business Processes.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in capturing requirements related to internal/external integrations, documentation, and mapping current business processes
- 6+ years of relevant experience in Development/Configuration/Customization of solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
- 3+ years of relevant experience with Microsoft .Net Technologies (ASP.net, C#)
- Relevant Microsoft CRM certifications
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin