|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Looking for enthusiastic individuals with proven Pega technical skills to provide thought leadership across projects for different customers of Infosys.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in DCO sessions - Understand the requirements, and guide the LBA and the client SMEs to capture the requirements, process steps and objectives.
- Understand the requirements and provide high level solution design that is not only fit for purpose but also is world-class.
- Work with other Pega LSAs and PSAs to setup standards, guidelines.
- Work in agile methodology and support the iteration / project manager with stand-ups, burn-down, retrospectives etc.
- Allocate and track the specification to other developers and review their deliverables.
- Work with LBA and client SMEs to obtain the sign-off of deliverables.
- Conduct design workshops with interfacing applications and explain the interfacing requirements.
- Participate in proposals, RFPs and provide inputs on solutions and estimates.
- Highlight risks and assumptions identified during the course of the project.
- Work closely with Automation/performance architect to cover end to end testing.
- Work closely with delivery teams of various applications in ensuring test alignment at the test case level.
- Accountable for the completeness, accuracy of the Pega applications and their performance.
- Escalate the issues about project requirements (Software, Hardware, and Resources) to project / program manager.
- Experience in designing solutions using latest version of Pega.
- Experience participating in DCO sessions and leading teams.
- Certified CLSA/CSSA in Pega v8.x/7.x/6.x.
- Experience designing high performing applications.
- Experience in reference architecture, designing frameworks and implementing design governance.
- Understanding of Pega frameworks for different industries and hands on experience on few of them
- Understanding and hands-on experience with Pega BRE (Business Rules Engine)
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in analysis, design, development, and application deployment of large scale Java centric enterprise application systems.
- 3+ years relevant experience on application design and development and technical leadership in Pega v6.x/v7.x/v8.x and Pega frameworks
- Certified Pega Senior System Architect (CSSA)
- Good understanding of Integration patterns and ability to recommend the best integration option based on the requirements.
- Experience with REST / SOAP web service / API integration.
- Experience with JMS messaging integration.
- Strong knowledge of mobile development frameworks.
- Good understanding of the infrastructure components involved in Pega projects.
- Good understanding of data migration requirements, approach, design and implementation.
- Experience in all aspects of SDLC, Pega frameworks and Financial services KYC/CLM and Product Designer.
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin