|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead DCO sessions - Capture the requirements, and guide the LSA and the client SMEs to elaborate the requirements, process steps and objectives.
- Understand the requirements and provide the high level functional design that is not only fit for purpose but also is world-class
- Work with other Pega Lead BAs, LSAs and PSAs to setup standards, guidelines
- Work in agile methodology and support the iteration / project manager to size, manage scope and risk using stand-ups, burn-down, status reports, retrospectives etc
- Create and maintain functional backlog and requirement traceability
- Play proxy-product owner role and work with client product owner for effective scope management
- Work with the LSA and client SMEs to obtain the sign-off of deliverables
- Working with the LSA conduct design workshops with interfacing applications and explain the interfacing requirements
- Mentor and coach other Pega BA’s in the team
- Participate in proposals, RFPs and provide inputs on solutions and estimates
- Highlight risks and assumptions identified during the course of the project
- Work closely with delivery teams of various applications in ensuring test alignment at the test case level
- Escalate the issues about project requirements (Software, Hardware, and Resources) to project / program manager.
- Ensure the delivered solution matches customer functional requirements, and commit to Customer Success
- Experience in designing solutions using latest version of Pega
- Experience leading DCO sessions and leading teams of Bas
- Experience in full Pega implementation cycle using agile methodology
- Certified Pega Business Architect (CPBA) in Pega v8.x/7.x/6.x
- Experience designing applications that exceed user expectations (UX)
- Understanding of Pega frameworks for different industries and hands on experience on few of them
- Understanding and hands-on experience with Pega BRE (Business Rules Engine)
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in analysis, requirements gathering and functional design of large scale Java centric or similar enterprise application systems.
- 5+ years relevant experience analysis, requirements gathering and functional design in Pega v6.x/v7.x/v8.x and Pega frameworks
- Pega Lead Business Architect, Certified Pega Business Architect (CPBA)
- Strong knowledge of user experience design .
- Good understanding of the technical components involved in Pega projects
- Good understanding of data migration requirements, approach, design and implementation
- Experience in all aspects of SDLC, Pega frameworks and Financial services KYC/CLM and Product Designer
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin