|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
If your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand the current Digital platform to be able to integrate the new solution following the existing principles and processes
- Work on Proof of concepts to prove the design approach at various stages of design and development
- Understand the Business requirements, perform the impact analysis and carry out the build in coordination with the other developers in onshore/offshore delivery model
- Participate in Sprint planning meetings and contribute in deciding the Sprint scope
- Interact with cross-functional teams to integrate UI screens with restful APIs.
- Strong hands-on technical expertise in Backbase, HTML5/CSS3, ReactJS, NodeJS, Apache Camel, JSON, XML, JUNIT, JAVA/J2EE, SQL Server 2012 or any other RDBMS
- Experience in developing applications using responsive web design.
- Good experience of development in Agile/Scrum environment.
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in React JS
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a UI developer role.
- Very good understanding of Componentization concept (Directives).
- Prior experience in an Agile Development Environment.
- Understanding of Unit Testing frameworks like Jasmine/Karma.
- Backbase certification will be an added advantage.
- Fair knowledge/experience of following or similar DevOps tools: Bamboo, Bitbucket, Maven, Intellij, Jira, Confluence
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin