|Job Type:||Full Time|
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology, outsourcing and next-generation services. We enable clients, in more than 50 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$ 8.7 billion in annual revenues and 187,000+ employees, is helping enterprises renew themselves while also creating new avenues to generate value.
Short Description - As the Salesforce Technical Lead, you will anchor assignments from a technical perspective, participate in problem definition, solution design, development, deployment and maintenance of solutions based on Salesforce.com.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform Requirement Analysis, Technical Design and participate in developing specifications such as user stories.
- Draft technical solution architecture meeting client's requirements.
- Translate functional requirements into conceptual and detailed design documents demonstrating sound rationale in making design decisions.
- Design, develop, and maintain complex Apex and VisualForce applications.
- Drive continuous adoption and integration of relevant new technologies into design.
- Participate in proposal making, effort estimates and review from a technical perspective.
- Perform development activities including coding and configuration as well as guide team members.
- Adhere to and make regular contribution to coding best practices.
- Configure Cloud-Based solutions (including 3rd AppExchange applications).
- Participate in trouble shooting client support activities, including liaising directly with the clients.
- Foster Team approach to software development and delivery.
Skills / Competencies:
- Atleast 2 full lifecycle SalesForce.com implementations
- Experience in design and development of mobile interfaces on the Force.com platform.
- Strong understanding of architectural frameworks
- Thorough understanding on the Salesforce development (Declarative, Apex Coding, Visual Force) with knowledge of Best Practices understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security implementations.
- Thorough understanding on the Life Cycle of Development including Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, Change Set and Ant.
- Tertiary Qualification in IT/Computer Science or related discipline.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in technology consulting.
- Experience in enterprise/solution architecture
- Experience as a Scrum Master
- Strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
- Experience in defining ,detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Experience in design and implementation of real-time and batch integration with Salesforce and other legacy systems using REST / SOAP and Bulk APIs or Any Tool/ESB.
- Working knowledge of Agile process.
- Ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance
- Ability to define architecture options and recommendations by analyzing and reviewing technical specifications
- Excellent customer interfacing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender or other attribute covered by equal opportunity legislation.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin