|Job Type:||Full Time|
Closing Date28 Feb 2020 11:59pm
Job TitleTechnical Support Lead - Native Japanese Speaker
Technical Lead (Native Japanese Speaker)
At Telstra, the customer is at the heart of everything we do. That is why we make sure that we provide a seamless customer experience to our customers all over the world.
Our aim is to connect everything to everyone, which is why constantly looking for new growth opportunities and emerging technologies to improve the way we deliver services.
In order to be the best at what we do, we are always looking for top talents who can be part of our team – people who are passionate to deliver exceptional customer service. Think you’ve got what it takes to handle this challenging yet exciting role? Then, apply now!
We are looking for Technical Lead to assist in the delivery of advanced technical services, solutions and support to the networks, infrastructure, applications, products and services supplied and operated by Telstra.
- Day to day managing of a small size team of Japanese Technical Support officers
- Contribute to Key Performance Indicators in relation to performance of the networks, infrastructure, applications, products and services supplied and operated by Telstra
- Under the general guidance and direction of more senior technical staff, deliver technical support in relation to a range of complex products and services, network and infrastructure elements.
- Work within a defined set of relevant product / network procedures, standards and practices
- Deliver outcomes by implementing a course of action identified from a general range of solutions
- 1st call Assist in providing technical support in the investigation and rectification of complex incidents
- 1st call Assist in basic troubleshooting on technologies such as ADSL, Ethernet, IPVPN, VoIP
- Manage the in-coming calls and create SNI tickets within committed Response times and Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Timely provide updates to customers on all RFO cases within the committed SLA, low priority case is not being escalated
- Daily updates reasons for ageing tickets and difficulties handling complex tickets
- Excellent problems solving of moderate complexity and good knowledge on the OSI 7 Layers.
- Maintaining stakeholder relationships and some experience in a specialist field of IP, Transmission, Cloud, Security etc.
- Experience of first line maintenance and alarm monitoring for network devices such as Cisco, Juniper and Foundry devices.
- Good Hands on Experience of technologies and protocols such as Ethernet, MPLS, ADSL, SDH, VoIP and layer 3 protocols such as TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF.
- Good understanding of incident and jeopardy management to work with relevant teams during Major outages for restoration and provide updates to customers appropriately and regularly.
- Exposure & Trained on Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching/Security, Juniper, ITIL Foundation as minimum standard as minimum. CISSP, CCNP is a plus.
- Native speaker in Japanese would be preferred.
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. To enable everyone to participate, we’ve developed an ‘All Roles Flex’ policy to consider flexible ways of working for every role. To learn more, visit tel.st/allrolesflex